A story-driven experience based on a 1910's brazilian tale.
Healty fun with defunct bones!
Tubiacanga, 1910. A Rio de Janeiro small city lives the most disgusting crime of its history: the defunct's bones theft!
Why, after all, steal loved one's bones?
Coincidence or not, a new foreigner comes to the city. Would be an important person, or an coins' forger?
Would he have a ding pact?
Bastos, the most famous apothecary, decides to investigate.
And your biggest wish is, of course... meet The New California.
- Action and adventure
- Use your poker face to fill people's ego and... see their sincerity explodes!
- Knock quickly with your pickaxe on tombs, steal human bones...
don't let anybody see you!
- Live action and discovery moments. Find a bizarre way to heal the bigger disease of all: the greed!
- An uniquely created and story-based.
- Literature adaptation of one of the most popular brazilian authors: Lima Barreto!