Zounds! One of the guests at an English house party has fallen victim to cold-blooded murder. Your weekend in the country is ruined!
What choice have you but to ask your fellow guests probing questions, search the house, draw astonishingly insightful conclusions and solve the crime?
A Matter of Murder is a point-and-click puzzle game with rogue-like elements. The details of each murder are procedurally generated, so each case is different every time you play with progressively more challenging logic puzzles. A Matter of Murder can also randomly combine logic puzzles together to create a dynamically generated case file for high replayability.
• Procedurally generated content offers a different experience for each play-through.
• Interact with colorful suspects and carefully investigate your surroundings for clues.
• Hand-drawn character art brings the Victorian setting to life in all its murderous glory.
• Campaign mode provides a wide-range of increasingly difficult logic puzzles.
• Dynamically generates unique case files by randomly combining logic puzzles together.
• Master Detective challenge mode tasks you with solving the crime in less time.
• In-game notebook automatically keeps track of the clues you collect.
• Customize the experience and add your friends as suspects!
• Dynamic original soundtrack with responsive musical underscoring.
• Immersive and haunting soundscape places you at the center of the storytelling experience.
• Randomly implemented plot-altering elements can change the course of the story.