NOTE: This campaign requires DCS: A-10C Warthog.
The A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification campaign puts you in the cockpit of an A-10C Warthog, and tests your ability to fly the aircraft successfully.
Based on real world qualification requirements you will fly 12 performance check rides to execute against pre-defined performance objectives. If successful you will rate a Qualified rating and proceed to the next performance objective.
You will be rated on the following areas and these results will form your final rating:
- General knowledge, airmanship and safety.
- Pre-takeoff, and takeoff.
- Navigation and maneuvers.
- Approach, landing and after landing.
- Communications and task prioritization.
There are over 2,300 voice overs and over 170 pages of briefing material including the A-10C Amplified Checklist, Maps, Diagrams, and Mission Data cards.